Graduate Development Training Programme
Our training programme provides development opportunities at key stages of your postgraduate research degree to ensure timely completion, the development of transferable skills and increased future employability.
We offer training in the following areas:
To book on to a workshop, click on the workshop title to be taken to the University's training catalogue.
You may also want to consider signing up for our 1-1 coaching.
Express your science clearly in presentations, publications and posters.
Work effectively in teams, communicate clearly, build relationships and learn to manage resources efficiently.
- 7 Steps to Raising your Research Profile
- How to Work with your Supervisor
- Turbo Charge Your Writing
- Project Management for Researchers
- The Imposter Syndrome: Why successful people often feel like frauds
Prepare yourself for teaching.
Engage the public or other communities with your research.
All postgraduate researcher can get individual support from careers consultants, information staff and applications advisers, at the Careers Service
- Careers twitter account for Postgraduate Researchers: @ManPGCareers
Its never to early to start planning for your future.
For more information about the Graduate Development Programme please contact the FSE Researcher Development.
Tel: 0161 306 4188