Mobile menu icon
Mobile menu icon Search iconSearch
Search type


There is lots of support here for postgraduate researchers at Manchester.

Support for PhD students

For academic issues, speak to:

  • Advisor / Supervisory team – supervisor, advisors and divisional PGR director
  • School support office
  • PGR director

To prevent burnout and look after your general wellbeing, speak to:

For dealing with issues such as bullying and harassment, speak to:

For personal issues or a change to your circumstances, speak to:

For planning post-PhD, consider:

Trouble writing? Try: