Researcher Development Events
Keeping up to date
There's a lot happening out there for research staff - workshops, events, competitions and awards. So here's a summary of the current University, regional and national events. You can also find out about events from our our blog - the word or take a look at the faculty workshop training calendar.
Events for Research Staff
Manchester Research Staff Association - Formed in 2011 to support and represent research staff from all faculties at the University of Manchester. The RSA is run by researchers on a voluntary basis and all are welcome to attend our informal meetings and socials or to become more involved in running the RSA. More...
Vitae events for Research Staff - Check out the forthcoming calendar of national courses and events for early career researchers. More...
Latest Events from the word (our blog)
This is a chronological list of the last 10 stories from our blog with the category of Research Staff Events.
- Manchester RSA Talk: Open Access Publishing
- Pathways: Career Options for PhDs and Postdocs 2013 – Friday 7 June
- Seminars for Researchers: Wiley Publishing Workshop
- Business Training for Bioscientists – careers & future prospects in the Biotechnology Industry
- End of fixed term contracts - “myth busting” session
- Enterprise Futures 2013
- Science Communication Conferences
- International Women’s Day - Friday 8 March - events at the University
- American Chemical Society on Campus – 13 March 2013, School of Chemistry
- Social Media Masterclass Series for Researchers
Full Event listing: the word » Research Staff Events
RSS feed for: Research Staff News & Events