The Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences aims to create an environment in which researchers can excel and reach their full potential by offering them a full range of personal, professional and career development opportunities through the Graduate Development Programme and the Researcher Development Programme.
News & Events
More events from the word (our blog) →
The blog is currently undergoing maintenance, normal service will be resumed shortly...
- UMIP Enterprise Associates: Call for applications (deadline this Friday)
- Meet the Associate Dean for Graduate Education – Drop in
- Social Enterprise Ignition funding opportunity
- Become a Published Researcher: Your Plan for Success
- Careers Essentials – 1 hour sessions open to all postgraduates to help you plan your post-PhD career with confidence
Separate feeds for PGR and Research Staff are available via the word.