The Faculty of Science & Engineering aims to create an environment in which researchers can excel and reach their full potential by offering them a full range of personal, professional and career development opportunities through the Graduate Development Programme and the Researcher Development Programme.
News & Events
More events from the word (our blog) →
The blog is currently undergoing maintenance, normal service will be resumed shortly...
- What Can I Do With My PhD? A Workshop Series
- Bookings Now Open for the Ninth Annual Manchester Enterprise School!
- Effective Supervision: leadership development for PIs and aspiring PIs
- Career pathways following doctoral research (closes 31st December 2016 at 12:00)
- L’Oreal-UNESCO For Women In Science Awards 2017
Separate feeds for PGR and Research Staff are available via the word.