The Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences aims to create an environment in which researchers can excel and reach their full potential by offering them a full range of personal, professional and career development opportunities through the Graduate Development Programme and the Researcher Development Programme.
News & Events
More events from the word (our blog) →
- Careers in Research Online Survey 2013
- Manchester RSA Talk: Open Access Publishing
- Pathways: Career Options for PhDs and Postdocs 2013 – Friday 7 June
- Seminars for Researchers: Wiley Publishing Workshop
- Access to your email and to e-resources beyond the end of your employment contract as a researcher
Separate feeds for PGR and Research Staff are available via the word.