The Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences aims to create an environment in which researchers can excel and reach their full potential by offering them a full range of personal, professional and career development opportunities through the Graduate Development Programme and the Researcher Development Programme.
News & Events
More events from the word (our blog) →
The blog is currently undergoing maintenance, normal service will be resumed shortly...
- Take chemistry to Parliament
- Engagement@Manchester – Public Engagement in Teaching
- Publishing Connect with Elsevier
- EPS Researcher Development Bulletin – March 2013
- Graduate Development Bulletin – 5 March 2014
Separate feeds for PGR and Research Staff are available via the word.