The Faculty of Engineering & Physical Sciences aims to create an environment in which researchers can excel and reach their full potential by offering them a full range of personal, professional and career development opportunities through the Graduate Development Programme and the Researcher Development Programme.
News & Events
More events from the word (our blog) →
The blog is currently undergoing maintenance, normal service will be resumed shortly...
- Graduate Development Bulletin – 21 Nov 2014
- Three Minute Thesis National Competition – Let us know what you think!?
- Meet your Associate Dean for Graduate Education – Fri Nov 21
- Take 1… minute for chemistry in health
- EPS PGR Officer – Drop-in Session – Mon 17 Nov
Separate feeds for PGR and Research Staff are available via the word.